We all have read that a picture is worth thousand words, but here I'm trying to make those thousand words appear in every post; by gazing and getting lost in those pictures. Just the silhouette image of the sunset you can see, there are thousands of more to follow from my friend Nikitas perspective and my writings.
I'm also very fond of writing small aphorisms, once I wrote "that every frame which is worth watching for more than 5 seconds is worth capturing, downloading or saving in any form". You can't let it slip, the frame that made you lost and took away your 5 seconds is worthy to be shared so others can get lost too. In fact all we are craving for is to be lost, into something or someone. I hope to constantly write as images can flow endlessly. Thank you reading this initial post. Hope to see more of you. Love.
This blog is the daily and lifelong experiences that we have and not look upon so deeply. Here we present you a new perspective from my writings and my friends awesome photography skills (Nikita). We will be happy if you find our pictures and posts insightful.
Tuesday, May 20, 2014
A picture is worth thousand words
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nic saying
ReplyDelete